5.5.12

A Round-up of Shorts

Ha. Ha. I laugh at my own jokes. But do you get it? If not, you need to work on your pun-receptors people, a quarter of my wit is comprised of them. Blah blah bleep blop. Anyways...I have one pair of shorts that still fit me from last summer. One. Un. Uno. I'm a growin' gal! So, I decided to do a so called "round-up" of some shorts that I've been looking at for myself, and thought I'd share them with you. Yes, they are affordable. No, not always practical. But who cares? Practical can be defined differently for everyone anyways if you think about it. Just because my intents and purposes demand a different level or kind of practicality than someone else's, doesn't mean that I am automatically impractical, or vise-versa. Anywho... here they are. The list of champions. 
topshop-Multi Coloured Print Running Shorts
Running shorts, but cooler. Watercolor patterns make me so excited. It's hard to see but the ends of the drawstrings have weird little metal beads on them. It's the small things, people. 




urban outfitters-Pins and Needles Lace Tap Short
I've been wanting a pair of shorts like this for a while and these ones looked like they might just do the trick. Knowing me, I will probably sit on something nasty in the lunchroom the first time I wear them but, hey, ya can't always win as they say.




zara-Denim Boyfriend Bermudas in Yellow
Now these, these I am excited for. So many prospects. With a muscle tee, high-tops, motorcycle jacket, and copious amounts of strange jewelry. Say, "Holy Saggy Butt and Tye-Dyed Drop Crotch!" on three. Do you feel offended?


topshop-Moto Black Hotpants
I hereby give thee, practicality. Enjoy. Simple as a dimple. Clean as a spleen. Black as a yak. Frayed as a maid. 


So, there you have it, a roundup of sorts shorts. It's a small herd, but I'm sick and need some sleep. At least tomorrow I'll have some time to work on blogging. I'm feeling a bit of Sunday inspiration. Also, let me know how you would style these shorts! I want the people's voices to be heard! And anyways, I'm always interested to know or looking for new inspiration. Happy Spring!

4 comments:

  1. Love the tie-dye shorts - amazing xo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taht zara shorts are so gorgeous

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool shorts!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete