6.5.12

Sunday Report

I thought I'd share some of the things that are making me smile at the moment, it's the small things that count anyways, right? So I thought and I thought, and came up with this list of things...


1. What I'm Reading...



It's just so good. Creepy and disturbing, but. so. good. 


2. What I'm Listening To...







A weird mix, I know. But this is pretty much all I have been listening to for about two weeks straight. Favorite songs from each album would have to be: "Apply" by Glasser, "Born to Die" by Lana del Rey, and I can't pick one from Jimi Hendrix! Maybe it would be "The Wind Cries Mary" or "Fire". I don't know what I'd do without music sometimes!


3. LEMON BARS.

Okay, you got me. This has nothing to do with anything but I saw this picture on tumblr and they just looked so good I had to share. If I don't make these soon I might cry.


*4. I also have a major appreciation of Chai Tea, Kleenex tissues, and reruns of The Big Theory at the moment due to my cold...

There you have it. Stuff I like right now. Also, Net-a-Porter, please stop taunting me! I might have to do an "If the Internet was my Closet" post soon. Unfortunately for now, it's homework time. 

Peace out cub scout.

6 comments:

  1. I love the music of Lana Del Rey!
    WOW that lemon bars...my god!

    Kiss

    http://umblogfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post
    would love for you to check out my new post
    http://fashionblends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm those lemon bars look delicious :)
    & I might have to check out that book, I have been looking for a good summer read.

    Erica
    http://inthelightofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LUSTING lana del rey! She's so great!! Following you :)

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lana Del Rey, Yes please!

    www.spikedunicorn.com

    ReplyDelete