29.6.12

Channeling Sports as Promised





Well, here we are. I know this is super delayed, but hey, as much as I know you sit there in front of that glowing computer screen and wait for me to share my thoughts on life and some photos of interpretive dancing with you, I've also got a whole other set of things I have to attend to. But then again, doesn't everybody? When you have a blog it's almost like having another little world that you've created for yourself and that caters specifically to your interests only. So switching from the world of "sporty-chic is so hot right now" to the world of summer, and being a teen, and eating ice cream and plowing through books like it's nobody's business can get a little bit confusing. Just like everything else in the world. I'm almost one-hundred percent positive I was a philosopher in my past life, by the way. Just saying. Anyways, as I promised yesterday, today we are channeling sports. I think I look like some sort of derelict tennis player, but thats just me. 

2 comments:

  1. ohh i just love your dress, your blog if just lovely by the ways, keep up the good work :)

    LAST DAY TO ENTER MY PRODIGY RED CLOTHING GIVEAWAY!
    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete