15.6.12

STRANGELY FITTING

These photos were taken about a week ago, and as you can see from my lack of a head, I took them myself. After I got over the disappointment that they didn't really turn out that well blah blah blah I realized that it was strangely fitting that my head was missing from the frame. Now that school is over my brain is completely turned off, and as we all know, brains are found inside head. So I thought "Eureka! I'm so deep without even meaning to be!" And thus this post was born. 








Can you tell that I'm really into black and white lately? I can. But that was obvious. If you're still reading at this point you should know that what I'm saying right now is barely coherent or related to the topic. Now do you understand what I meant earlier about my mind being off for summer being strangely fitting and all that? I hope so. 


By the way, an exciting new way you can follow me is coming soon...so stay with me people!


shorts:zara tank:brandy melville shoes:vans 

4 comments:

  1. Love your short and the lace details is so awesome! Nice outfit dear!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your lace shorts! and black and white is always a classic x

    http://www.sevenautumnleaves.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool outfit!

    I like the photos :)

    Jess xx

    http://showponyblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete