23.6.12

This, I Can Get Behind

While perusing Hanneli's blog a while ago I came across this photo and was especially struck by it for some reason. It's the kind of look that I'm usually drawn to, put together in a way that makes it look like it wasn't, I guess normal people would call that effortless. Anyway, it is most certainly a look I can get behind. So, because I love you all, I scoured the interwebs for a way to recreate this stunner for yourself. Everyone wins, boomshakalaka.

Recreate: 
shirt- cut the sleeves off this zara number
skirt- this (it's similar kinda/sorta)
sunglasses- here
fancy-fanny pack- I recommend going to the drugstore and attaching some coin-pouches or mini-sized makeup bags to a thick belt...DIY, anyone?

Here's Bloglovin', Facebook, Pinterest. Follow, they're fun.

1 comment: