21.6.12

Too Cool for School

Jacket & Skirt - Topshop
Shirt - Alexander Wang
Sandals - ASOS
Collar Necklace - Dannijo

Sooo did you miss me yesterday? I missed you. I also wanted to take this moment to let all of you know that I read every comment and that I really am more appreciative of your feedback and time than you could imagine. On that note, let's transition over to what I wish I was wearing right this second. Actually, that's a lie considering I'd really rather be naked right now because of this heat wave. It's the kind of heat that's really heavy and oppressive, that's the closest I can come to describing it at least! So my plan for today is to hide out in the air conditioning. Ah, summertime...


Follow Me:
...and instagram too!(@hsmurphs)

2 comments:

  1. Love that wang shirt! so great. Hahah - love that you say you'd rather be naked. I keep tthinking that I want to put on these elaborate outfits, and then I step outside and opt for a bikini instead.

    That army jacket would be incredibly hot!!
    but it looks supa fly. especially paired with those crystal shoes - such an interesting juxtaposition

    great blog!

    -Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete