1.6.12

What's been up?

I apologize five million billion trillion times for my mini-absence. I miss you, do you miss me? I have finals in less than a week (AHHH) and about a million other projects going on, some having to do with this here blog. So get excited. In a week or so I will be able to get back on my normal posting schedule and can't wait, but until then, it will most likely be sporadic. But I try, I try. I thought it would be only fair to give you guys a peek into what's been up in my life this past week, as well as just some other things I find inspiring. So maybe this post would be better classified as personal inspiration, though usually I digress from labeling things in the first place. But more on that later. Anyways, here's what's been going on, oh, and all photos are taken by moi...




A glimpse of my sneaker obsession. I'm so sporty-chic. A pair of Supergas is on my wishlist. Superga? Can you hear me? 




My highly organized closet. You should be on the floor laughing right now because that is clearly a lie. 




I call this, organized chaos, which is really what I call most of my room anyways. It's like some large animal took a dump consisting of beads, ropes, metal feathers, and silver skulls. You know, the works. Did I just really poop-talk on my blog? 




A necklace I made out of two cords and a gold chain. Perhaps I shall feature it properly in a post sometime...


Hazy, warm, muggy, summery mornings. Mosquito bites abound. 




My new favorite sunglasses. Five bucks at a street stand. What fortune.  




Lace shorts from Zara that I have been living in. Surprisingly, they aren't dirty yet. Yet. 




































Last but not least, if you're looking for a fun summer read, this is the book for you! Just kidding. KIDDING. This is book is killin' me I tell you. And I'm taking the test tomorrow. If I don't make it, I love you all. Kidding again. I'm in such a weird mood today, must be the pre-test jitters mixed with the coffee ice-cream I just consumed (I ate it too fast to snap a picture #sorryimnotsorry). Anyways, happy weekend, happy summer, happy finals week(s) if you're in high school like me! And thus, I end this check-in session. Follow my instagram (hsmurphs) for daily updates! 


Love you all. 

3 comments:

  1. Love those lace shorts!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep. sunnies and golden converses. would look so nice together :)

    X
    Catherine.

    Style Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog feels so amazing 0:). I am now following. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Hope to hear from you soon. 0:) Thanks and God bless

    ReplyDelete