23.10.12

Blue





 Okay, so clearly there has been a huge lack of posts lately, but there always has been so not much of a surprise there. However, what IS different is that I am now the owner of a pair of overalls. Separately, I am also about one thousand times more worn out than I was the last time I posted (took my PSATs last weekend!) Hence, feeling blue and tired. Notice how my walls are blue too, I painted them just for the occasion. Just kidding I obviously didn't not that that was even a question. As of now I'm actually working on writing a short essay for this blog that I'm hoping to have finished in the near future. I think you guys deserve a structured and coherent thought for once... 

overalls-thrifted
tank-urban outfitters

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow cool overalls - loe the way you wore them x

    ReplyDelete