23.11.12

thoughtless

I could go on and on about how important it is to me to procure a fantastic sartorial cocktail with each and every outfit I create, however I find myself feeling best in simple thoughtless ones lately. I'm not sure what shift occurred, but the past few months have been essentially ones of dark bottoms, knit hats, big sweaters, and sneakers. I know it's not a new idea, but I've learned that it really is true, when you strip your personal style down to it's purest format, what you have left is subsequently the purest representation of you. Clothing that feels so natural for oneself to wear, it simply becomes a part, filling a space that perhaps you weren't aware was there in the first place. Another thing I recently rediscovered as of late is the addictive factor of Polyvore. Details for this set are there, should you be curious. Also, if you feel extra kind, if you would be so inclined to follow...

1 comment: