11.11.12

Warm and Fuzzy Feelings



Two of the reasons why fall and winter are my favorite seasons, just now I'm realizing I should have photographed the first snow outside too! Again, sorry about the lack of posts, for some reason I've been particularly uninspired lately and I don't want to just post random things with no real significance. Quality over quantity, right? Anyways, hopefully that will change soon as winter gets in and the hurricane madness that ensued last week finally calms down. So, to my fellow Northern Hemisphere people, Happy almost Winter! Stay warm n' cozy.

ps- What do you guys think of the format of this post (photos in particular)?

1 comment:

  1. hi, nice post and interesting blog. I like the photos.

      I wish we were to follow the one to the other?

    http://losviajesysibaritismosdeauroraboreal.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete