2.2.13

s a t u r d a y





boots - asoswhite

Perfect calm, quiet Saturday. Complete with mango, new boots, and much needed sleep, not to mention time to finally work on some art I've been abandoning because of being busy with general homework/school/life duties. Music-wise, Grimes, The xx, Burial, and Terranova have been on repeat and I strongly suggest you do the same. On a side note, I hope you like le nouveaux banner. These days I'm becoming more and more slanted towards minimalism, but more on that later. For now, night. 

1 comment:

  1. Love your boots, thanks for the music tips, love the xx, so gonna have a look at the other ones, love new music :)

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete