18.2.13

strtstyl




If you can decode the title...10 points for you. I just removed the vowels, not that clever, I know, but give me a break because I spent way too long deciding whether or not to keep that y in there for coherency's sake. Anyways, this is one of my favorite street style snaps so far, mostly because the ensemble clearly focuses on structure and form rather than crazy print and color mixing. For a while now, I have been wearing almost nothing but black, white, and gray, and it is photos like this one that further support my conclusion that minimalism is the way to go, ignoring her bright red bag of course. The sharp layers of the skirt in stark white and the crisp (also clearly white) shirt combined with the leather jacket slung over her shoulder create a juxtaposition that was just too good to pass up analyzing. 

ph/tommy ton for style.com

ps-follow me on instagram for daily updates (@hsmurphs)

No comments:

Post a Comment