31.5.13

hom(i)e(s)





For me, there is almost nothing so terrifying as publishing work on the internet. I don't care what it is, a photo, poem, drawing, blog post... as soon as I press the send or publish button I experience a moment of sheer panic realizing that, yes, people will actually be reading and seeing and thinking about something that is a product of my mind. Weird. 

Anyways, I've been thinking about showing some more of my own artwork and poetry on here but I'm worried about a.) copyright issues and b.) general feedback. Of course, nice notes and even some constructive criticism make my day, but I'm sure we all know that some people get a little funky on the internet. In the end though, I most likely will just suck it up and publish. 

Relating to the above photos and the title. This is me at home, homies. I've nothing more to say about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment