10.6.13

pluie




Today it was pouring rain. Despite the fact that those rain clouds engaged in what some might call dreary weather, 60 degrees and raining is by far my favorite climate. Rain is refreshing, not a downer, the ultimate cleanser, really. I know I'm a hopeless romantic when it comes to nature but I swear my mental capacity (and just general capacity to get crap done) soars when it rains. Energizing I tell you. Anyways, I'm in the midst of final exams week woo woo so basically I'm having a fantastic time. I hope your week is more fun and spontaneous and magical than mine will be. Don't forget to enjoy the rain and follow my instagram (@shmurphs) and this blog on bloglovin' since you love me yes right of course. 

ps-there is something wrong with the quality of the pictures but I can't figure out how to fix it for the life of me so just IMAGINE VIBRANT COLORS.

No comments:

Post a Comment