17.6.13

update


     Among other things (and there are many things) I have revamped my tumblr. It is now super snazzy and fancy and in general different. It may seem like a small change, but as today was my last day of exams and summer has officially begun, something new and refreshing was needed. On a whole, my preferred aesthetic is changing again, I feel as though I've been backing away from the stark minimalism I previously craved and have jumped on to something warmer. I'm not quite sure what to call it, but it's more organic and soft, I can tell you that much. 
     Though this is not on the scale of an aesthetic identity crisis, only because it is not a real crisis, at the same time just be prepared the content and/or format of this blog may be transforming. Not for better or for worse, be reassured. 
     Anyways, thought I'd just let you know what's happening in my sphere, I hope you are all having lovely summers so far! 

ps- Exactly 18 days until I leave for Paris!

pps- The above photo is of a drawing I did called "Sky Wheel".

No comments:

Post a Comment