19.10.13

flora




I'm not sure why but lately I have discovered a strange affinity towards plants that I didn't know I had. I'm not a bug person (they gross me out, I am not apologetic about it) so I've always steered away from gardening, yet now something about flora amazes me. Each shape, vein, or even spotty pattern of decay is fascinating. I blame this newfound interest on AP Environmental Science, which I am taking this year, and though I already had great respect for living things it seems I am now so intrigued as to have nearly idolized them? I pose this as question (rhetorical) just because the concept seems so strange. Anyways, I'm thankful for any newfound inspiration no matter what...school can drain the creative part of my mind faster than I would like it to.

images: tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment